Sunday, April 20, 2014

Three stages of rescue...

Soko:  Not entirely sure what is going on.  People came to see me last week with a cute girl.  it was a little scary, but they were okay.  This week, they came back without the girl and took me with them.  We had a long car ride - but I didn't get sick.  When we stopped, I got out and hid in a corner.  The new people were patient with me and my new dad took me outside to walk around the yard.  I wasn't too sure of mom at first, but I walked past her several times until I was comfortable.  I could hear that girl dog talking, but I didn't see her.  Then mom disappeared and came back with the girl.  I walked behind her, she walked behind me, then we walked together.  Finally, a nice sit in the yard before going inside.

Meg:  Last week, I went and met a new boy.  Today, he is AT MY HOUSE!  He seems a little scared, but we sniffed each other.  After sitting in the yard, we came inside and he stayed with me as I showed him around.  We sat upstairs.  We got supper.  I ate, he didn't seem interested.  Mom wouldn't let me eat his food, so I left it alone.  When it was bedtime, we all went to our own beds.  By morning, he was sleeping on his back like I do.

Izzy:  REALLY?

No comments:

Post a Comment