Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My First Week

Wow - I really like my new home.  Every day, I get more comfortable, and now it feels like it is where I belong.  I have three dog beds - one in the bedroom, one behind Mom's chair for when she works and one in the living room.  I don't use that one much, I am usually on the couch with my humans.  I even have a few toys - I am not sure what to do with them, but I am working on it.  I will chase something called a roller and bring it back, and I like the stuffed bird.



This week, I also met new people.  I have GRANDPARENTS!  They will sometimes take care of me if mom and dad go somewhere that they cannot take me.  They sat and gave me belly rubs.  Then I met Tom and Mary Ann.  They sat on the floor with me and took turns giving me belly rubs - they didn't even mind my kisses.  They brought me a fuzzy stuffed toy.  I played with it the next night (briefly), then I napped with it.







I even got to go for a car ride.  I went into a building and met lots of new people (they called it a Vet).  I stood on a black mat and they said I am 38 pounds.  Then they took me in the room - they were nice, but there were a few pinches.  Mom and Dad are going to take me back there a few times just to stand on the mat so I am not scared of that place.  The Vet said that I am in good health and that my kidney is working well - now they have what mom called base line values, just in case.  I am a happy Pup.

No comments:

Post a Comment