Saturday, April 25, 2015

What Do You MEAN it's isn't food?

I was just trying to help Mom.  She tells me I cannot chase my big brother.  HE'S A CAT - why CAN'T I chase him.....but I digress.  SO, when Izzy got sick near the back door, I thought I would clean it up for her.  Mom actually told me to stop!  How could she?  Didn't she know how wonderful it would be for me and how helpful it would be for her?  But NO - while she was cleaning, she is going on and on about how Puddy Puke (Yes, she actually said Puddy Puke- can you believe it!!!!).  Any how, she said Puddy Puke is NOT an appetizer, dessert, snack, meal, side dish, aperitif or diet aid of any kind.  I tried to show her the page in the doggy handbook that says otherwise...but she didn't want to hear it.  This is what a girl gets for trying to help.  Now, to get her vocabulary to the level of a border collie...


No comments:

Post a Comment