Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Thunderstorm = A Good Day For Soko

I know, that doesn't sound right.  I have had a scary start and mom wasn't sure how a thunderstorm would scare me.  I saw that it scared sister - she was cuddled tight to mom on the bed.  I was eating, I really didn't care, and I laid back down.  Then, I heard sister whine.  She sounded scared, so I jumped on the bed with her.


We stayed that way a long time.  Sister was getting petted.  I slipped my head in there and mom was petting me, too, but didn't realize it at first.  When the storm was over, sister got up but I stayed a while.  Then we went into the other room.  I was so comfortable that I stretched out and kicked the pillows off the couch.  Then mom called me off the couch to get a drink - the first time I have done it off lead.

Finally, we all went downstairs.  I was laying against the couch, but mom and sister kept running by with a toy.  I just couldn't control myself, I tried to pick it up one time sister put it down.  She stopped, got excited and stuck her butt up in the air - mom said she got all BC.  It freaked me out a little, so I laid back down.  Mom and sister kept playing, then the most amazing thing happened.  SISTER THREW ME HER FAVORITE TOY!!!!  She went and cuddled with mom and I got to explore the toy.  I got greedy, I laid on it and pulled another one in, then we all napped.

It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment