Sunday, April 13, 2014

What a Weekend!

This was a GREAT weekend - full of car rides, walks, dogs and mom/dad time!  Saturday morning started with a walk, then Mom's Jeep left with something behind it.  When it came back, there was more behind it.  I didn't know what it was, but I didn't care because they next time they left with nothing behind the jeep, I GOT TO GO WITH THEM!

It was a long car ride and I didn't get out at first.  When I did, there was another dog.  He was nice to me - sniffed a little, let me sniff then we just walked around the yard.  Mom and dad both scratched him a little bit, then they came back to me.  We visited awhile, then we left.  When we got home, we all went in the yard.  Mom and Dad built me a dog walk.  I am learning how to use it when I go to school on Monday's, now I get to practice at home.


After a walk, we had some cuddles then we went to bed.

Sunday morning started with another walk and then a car ride in the afternoon.  We got to a place that had A LOT of other doggies (one was REALLY BIG and walked on two legs - he was a little scary, everybody else was okay).  Dad put my special leash attachment on me - they call it a harness.


Then we went into a building and I had my picture taken.  That big two legged dog was there, but they asked him to leave.  I think my picture is cute (too bad Mom couldn't turn it for you).


Then we went back outside and waited some more.  I liked to wait in the back of the Jeep - I could see more that way.


When dad said it was time to start, I jumped out of the jeep, then in the jeep, then out of the jeep and we walked to the edge of the field.


Daddy said FIND IT and we walked off.


He stopped and showed me what I was looking for, mom picked it up, then he said find it again.  I walked past a lot of them, I nosed the ones that I thought smelled good.

Mom picked up the ones I touched.  Most I nosed, some I sat on.   Chickens can do it, why can't I?  When we got back to the jeep, I had a lot in my bag.

Mom opened them all, gave me a couple of the biscuits from the eggs and put most of them in the bag.  The eggs stayed there - maybe we'll get to do this again?  We got back in the Jeep and left, I thought we were going home.  Boy, was I wrong.  We went to the park and there were kids I could play with!

They were in the water, dad said I could go in, but I wasn't sure that I wanted to.


I did, but I just got my paws wet (at least, the first time).



Then we ran and played and I dried off, then I got cuddled.

After another walk, we got back in the Jeep and came home.  It was a great puppy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment