Tuesday, October 15, 2013

MEOW - They Did It Again!

How come I never get a say in who I have to live with?  I just got a new 'Sister'.  So far, she's okay.  We stare at each other a lot, but it has been getting closer.  It started about three feet apart, we are down to about one.  We have even managed to sniff each other.  Last night, I wanted to go in the bedroom to be with our humans, I landed on her when I jumped the fence.  Sister jumped on the bed and told on me.  Nobody was hurt, nobody got in trouble, but does she have to lay THERE?  She does have a bed (on the floor, not MY bed that I allow the humans to use).  I will be happy to fluff it for her.





This morning we both laid on the bed and had our ears scratched by one of our humans....that was nice.  I even ran my head under her chin today.  I guess, if she continues to NOT use me as a toy, we can work things out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment