Saturday, October 26, 2013

I Was Introduced to Boyd!

(Boyd Big Tree Preserve, that is)  This morning was a little strange - I didn't get a walk.  I knew something must be up.  It got stranger when dad was putting something called a harness on me.  I wasn't sure at first...

But then I got used to it.  If he put it on me, it can only be fun, right?

I got in the back of the Jeep, we went for a drive.  We passed a sign that said Boyd Big Tree Preserve Conservation Area (Don't tell mom and dad I can read).

When I got out,  it was sunny, so mom shaded me to take a picture.  
We then went into the trees and took a LONG walk - UP
To the top of the mountain and back down. 


They took water for me, so I could rest and drink every so often.

It was fun, but I am tired now, so I will be napping in my bed this afternoon.  Here are some more pictures...




No comments:

Post a Comment