Wednesday, November 20, 2013

MAIL! For ME?!?!?!?

Yesterday, I removed more mail than mom and dad did.  Mom has been trying to get things that I will play with.  I don't think I have been given everything I received yet, but I found THE toy.  It is too cute, and I take it to Mom AND Dad regularly.  It is a fun, non stuffed toy.   I heard Mom tell dad that it has a plastic cage inside.  It makes it harder for me to find the squeaky thing, but I can.  I took my toy to Mom first thing this morning so we could play before she left for the day (she doesn't do that often, so I laid it on big this morning).

Mom also got a bag to hang on the back of a door.  I don't have to wait as long to go for a walk in the morning - mom can find her additional fur quicker (I don't know why they change and layer fur, it is MUCH easier just to keep it on all the time - Humans are strange).


No comments:

Post a Comment