Friday, November 22, 2013

A Day Away

Today, Mom and Dad took me to a place that had nice people and other dogs.  I ran right into the door   and greeted the nice lady.  Mom and dad asked a lot of questions - Mom even said she could come get me if I got scared.  I got put into my own room then mom and dad left.  I didn't know what was going to happen, so I just laid down.  I heard other dogs, but I only saw one.  Later, they opened a door, and I got to run outside.  There were other dogs, some of them barked a lot, but I just watched and tried to get the humans to love me.  I even sat pretty for this picture that they put in some kind of Web for mom and dad (mom doesn't like spiders, so I hope they took them out first).


I had a lot of fun, then mom came back to get me me.  The first thing they said to her is how sweet I am - she said she knew.  Then they talked some more, so I just laid down and watched.  Mom said I can come back and play with the other dogs again.

No comments:

Post a Comment